A huge thanks to all my friends who linked up again this week!
I will be back tomorrow to host a great giveaway from Lauren at Designer Blogs, who is offering a $50 blog design package to one of my awesome followers! Be sure to check back!
Here are some highlights from this week:
Between Blue and Yellow's petite dresser was a knockout. She ended up keeping it, and I would have too! The color reminds me of the perfect blend between green, gray, light blue, and turquoise. This gal does great work.
Check out Pretty Handy Girl's adorable guest bathroom. I LOVE the bath fixtures! She also bravely painted her laminate countertop. She has certainly earned the name "Pretty Handy Girl." I have come to really enjoy her blog, because she is very informative. A girl after my own heart.
For you Mackenzie-Child fans out there (raising hand - I collect Courtley Check) take a look at Chrissie's library table. It is truly unique. Yep, I think she may have one up on Mackenzie's furniture.
See you tomorrow, my friends!
See you tomorrow, my friends!
















3 comments:
Thank you so much for featuring my table. There were so many wonderful projects!
Those are great feature projets, thanks for sharing with us. By the way, I'm your latest follower. I love your Blog!
Thanks for sharing my vanity. And such sweet words about my blog. Hope you have a Happy Halloween.
Brittany
http://www.prettyhandygirl.com
Post a Comment