I'm pretty very excited about this one!
Lauren and I worked together for two days to redesign my blog, and I cannot say enough about her talent, her patience, and her ability to take what you are envisioning and create it. She's a whiz!
Lauren is offering a free Package A to one of our followers.
It will include:
Custom 2-column wide layout
Custom header
Custom background
Bordered main area
Custom coloring of text
Bordered pictures in post area
Button/link to Designer Blogs
4 mix and match items
You can enter up to 3 comments for more chances to win the giveaway.
1. You must be a follower of Designer Blogs' blog (leave a comment)
2. You must be a follower of my blog (leave another comment)
3. Follow me on Facebook if you'd like to leave a 3rd comment.
Okay, let's get this started! It will run until Thursday, October 14 at 5 PM Pacific time. Winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
Good luck, my friends!














73 comments:
I'm a relatively new follower and I'd love a blog makeover. Lauren does great work!
I am now a follower of your blog! :)
gomez6281(at)gmail(dot)com
Your blog is beautiful!
I am in DESPERATE need of a new blog. I'm a follower of Lauren's blog.
gomez6281(at)gmail(dot)com
Oh I would so love a blog makeover!! I am already a follower here and will go check out Laurens blog too! I don't have a facebook...
I like you on FB as Pam Hoerauf.
hoerauf at comcast dot net
I follow Stories of a House.
hoerauf at comcast dot net
I NEED this blog makeover & I adore Lauren!
I follow Designer Blogs.
hoerauf at comcast dot net
I follow Lauren and have gone through all her great options!! Now I know I need a makeover!
Happy Painting!
Karen
I follow Stories of a House now! Great blog. I am in so need of a makeover!
I'm also a follower at Designer Blog (and trying to find an excuse for splurging on getting a blog makeover!)
I'm a follower of the Designer Blogs blog. :)
I'm a follower of your blog.
I'm a follower and I would love to win!
I'm a fan on Facebook.
I follow Lauren ... She's very talented!
I'm a new follower and I love your blog design!
I would love a blog makeover to get me rockin' and rollin' in my photography business! Thanks for the opportunity! :)
i follow lauren's blog! :)
i'm excited to follow your blog now! :) you have great ideas!
Desperate for a great design! :) Off to check out Lauren's blog and catch you on FB! Thanks!
Would love a makeover and I'm following you. Off to follow Lauren too:)
I think a blog makeover is JUST what I need!
I'm a Designer Blogs follower!
lacretia(dot)taylor(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow Stories of a House! Thanks for the great chance to win!
lacretia(dot)taylor(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow Designer blogs-blog.
Your blog is so cute....going to read some now!
I'm a follower :)Luv the new blog design... kudos to you & Lauren.
I am following designer blogs!
I am a follower, a new one and combing through the archives!
I follow you via google reader!
I follow Designer Blogs via google reader!
I am a new follower and am so inspired by your work and your stories. What a great opportunity!
Lauren recently helped me set up a .com through her posted tutorial. She has a great way of explaining things so that it gets through to even me. I do follow her blog. (Entry 2)
Your blog is really great. I love how it turned out, and it looks so much bigger. You two did a great job! I am a follower of yours (Entry 1)
Love this giveaway! I need a new blog makeover ! :) I am a follower of Designers' Blog!
I am a follower of your blog! :)
I "liked" you on Facebook!! :)
Such an awesome giveaway, I also liked you on facebook too. Hope you have a happy weekend.
I' a follower of your beautiful blog also :)
I am a follower of the design blog :)
Became a follower of Laurens blog also!
What an awesome giveaway!! I so need a makeover - in more ways than one!! I became a follower of your blog!
I would love a new blog design!
I am now following Designer's Blog. Lauren did a great job on yours, that is for sure!
I am already a faithful follower of yours. :)
I am a follower of Designer Blogs' blog :)
I am a follower!
I am also a facebook follower
I soooo need a new and fresh look for my blog...I'm a happy follower of your blog! Your new look looks outstanding!
Blessings,
Linda
I am a follower of Designer blogs'!
Blessings,
Linda
I follow you too!
I'm a follow of Designer Blogs!
Kate
...and on facebook! I'm so excited, this is exactly what I need!
I am in such need of a blog remodel! Maybe this would fix it :)
I follow you on Facebook!
I'm also a follower of your blog!
Would love a blog makeover!
I'm a follower of Designer Blogs.
I'm a FB fan! :))
I'm a follower of your blog. :) and look forward to more posts!
I Love your new design! Designer blogs does such a good job, huh? :)
I'm a follower of their blog!
Follower of Designer Blogs! Talent out the wazoo that one!!
Follower of your blog!
I follow your blog. :)
I follow Designer Blogs. :)
Now I am a follower of YOUR blog. :)
Oh yes, I am a follower of designer blogs. (that's how I heard about your blog.)
I like you on Facebook too!! :D
Love your blog design!
I follow Designer Blogs!
<3,
Adri
adrianne.lentine@gmail.com
www.dreambookdesign.com
I follow Stories of a House!!
<3,
Adri
adrianne.lentine@gmail.com
www.dreambookdesign.com
I adore the look of your blog and also follow designer blogs...mine has a nice personality but could use some love!
www.mysavvyboys.com
I'm a follower of Designer Blogs' Blog!
I follow Designer Blogs
I follow your blog and really need a blog makeover!
I follow Designer Blogs
My Google Friend Connect ID is PetiteLittleGirl
I am your newest follower
My email address is PetiteLG@gmail.com
Post a Comment