Sunday, October 24, 2010

Project Diaries, Volume 5

Photobucket

Thanks for linking your beautiful projects last week!
Here are a couple of highlights:

Ann Marie at Twice Lovely created the most beautiful dresser using a projector (quick, go to her site to enter her projector giveaway!). I kept looking at the before and after and couldn't believe it was the same dresser!

 
Cassie at Primitive and Proper never fails to come up with the best and most colorful pieces. She is truly an expert in color. I love this turquoise and red dresser! I always jot down the colors she uses, and many of her color choices are added to my sidebar.

If you've been featured, feel free to add the "I wrote a page..." button to your blog.

Okay, it's your turn!

Please remember these simple guidelines ~
* Be a follower and/or subscriber to Stories of a House.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post, pretty please (second one in the sidebar).
* Please only link up home decor-related projects.
* Add the URL of your post, not your general blog URL.
* Mosey on over to the other blogs and leave some lovely comments!


8 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

thank you so much for featuring my dresser! i really appreciate your kind words! i am almost finished with the one o got last week and hoping to be ready to post for a picture tomorrow so i can link it up. if not, i will be sure to check out everyone else's projects!

Ann Marie @ Twice Lovely said...

Thanks, Christa!! You are SO sweet!!

Design Love said...

Thanks for the visit and advice for my #3 which I joined to your linky party! I am going to get to work and distress and find some new hardware for it!

Cindy
xo

Chrissie said...

Christa, thanks for hosting today! You made great picks, those were some of my favorite pieces this week too.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Christa,
I linked up!! Thanks for hosting!! :)

Allison said...

I love both dressers by Anne Marie and Cassie. Such creativity, talent and color! It's fun seeing all of the others pieces, too. Lots of amazing ladies out there with a ton of talent!

Laurie said...

New follower, I linked up and look forward to checking in on what is going on.

http://www.littlebluechairs.com

Christie said...

How have I missed this party?! I signed up to follow and linked up my kitchen! Thanks for stopping by Three Pixie Lane! The closest thing to the color of green paint in the kitchen is 'Woodland Hills Green' by Benjamin Moore. I painted a wall and looked at it with different lighting and decided to tweak it a bit...just can't remember exactly what I added or limited! Hope that helps some! I will enjoy coming over here each week! Thank you! Christie

Post a Comment