Thanks, everyone for linking up last week ~ as always, I love a good before and after.
Here are a couple of highlights:
Kathie @ A Few Good Pieces restored a table and chairs set into something stunning. The shape of the table and chairs are so pretty, and I love the white against the dark table top. Her choice of fabric is so colorful and happy.
My pal Melanie @ The Frosted Gardner restored this perfect little dresser. She and her hubby do such great work and I check her blog daily for inspiration. Don't you just love the knobs she chose? I love them!
Okay, it's your turn!
What's been going on over at your house?
Please remember these simple guidelines ~
* Be a follower and/or subscriber to Stories of a House.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post, pretty please (second one in the sidebar).
* Please only link up home decor-related projects.
* Add the URL of your post, not your general blog URL.
* Mosey on over to the other blogs and leave some lovely comments!
Please remember these simple guidelines ~
* Be a follower and/or subscriber to Stories of a House.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post, pretty please (second one in the sidebar).
* Please only link up home decor-related projects.
* Add the URL of your post, not your general blog URL.
* Mosey on over to the other blogs and leave some lovely comments!
















4 comments:
Hey Christa! Thanks for the highlight! I love being up with there with Kathie from A Few Good Pieces. I appreciate you sharing your friends. This little dresser turned out to be one of my favorites as well.
I haven't finished my project this week, but I'll be here next week :)
Hi Christa, thanks for hosting the party! You made wonderful picks~
Hi Christa, You must have me confused with someone else! LOL! I joined blogger Aug 2010 and it's always been don't disturb... : )
Post a Comment