Monday, October 4, 2010

Project Diaries, Volume 2

I hope you'll join us and show off what you've been working on! You all inspire me so much! I'm linking up my last two projects since last week link-up.

*Remember I am hosting a $50 blog design giveaway from Designer Blogs for reaching 300 followers! Be sure to check back!*

Just a few things to remember~
* Be a follower of Stories of a House, and/or become a subscriber.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post.
* Please only link up home decor-related projects.
* Add the URL of your post, not your general blog URL.
* Mosey on over to the other blogs and leave some lovely comments!

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Thanks for hosting today! I am heading over to check out the other links!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

thanks for hosting! looking forward to seeing everyone's projects!

Cricket said...

Just recently found your blog via Impatiently Praying for Patience, LOVE IT! You've inspired me to get moving on a few DIY home projects I've been procrastinating on. Your step-by-step photos are a tremendous help. Not to mention your detailed explanations of what tools, techniques & products you use are great and I can't wait to try them myself.

cindy the cottage chick said...

Ack! I've gotten some projects done, but no pics yet. I'll just enjoy the linker-upers you get this week.

Artfulife said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I look forward to participating in the fun again :)

Post a Comment