Thursday, October 14, 2010

And the Winner of the Designer Blogs Giveaway is....


(Does anyone know how to get the entire widget WITH the result to copy onto the post? I can't figure it out!
True Random Number Generator 12  
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#12 is Ann Marie at Twice Lovely!
 
Congratulations Ann Marie! I'm so excited for you. I will introduce the two of you shortly. You will LOVE working with Lauren. She's a whiz, and so sweet and patient!

Today I'm guest blogging over at Finding Fabulous. Jane has a great blog - come and check it out!

4 comments:

Ann Marie @ Twice Lovely said...

Holy Shlamoly! I never win anything, and I'm on a streak this week! Thanks SO much!

Allison said...

Congratulations to Ann Marie! I'll pop over to Finding Fabulous now.

Katie @ This Chick Cooks said...

I am passing on the Happy 101 Award to you because your blog has some amazing projects. Have a great day!
Katie
http://notjustdecorating.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-101-blog-award.html

SueAnn said...

I did check it out and it is fabulous!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Post a Comment