I linked up my color directory to the Nester's Paint Color linky, where there are a lot of great links to check out as well. (I am thinking of changing all of these to clickable thumbnails eventually.)
Browse these project links that feature all of these great colors used by talented bloggers. Of course what we all see on our screen is a little different, but it is a great starting point to finding the perfect color you are looking for.
*New links will be added to the top of the list.*
I'm also working on a whites and other colors page.
I'm also working on a whites and other colors page.
On Walls:
*SW Sea Salt, SW Blue Hubbard, RH Silver Sage, BM Wedgewood Gray @ The Lettered Cottage
*BM Wedgewood Gray @ David, Courtney, and Camryn
*Mythic Aquarium Water (a pretty green) @ Tatertots and Jello
*BM Woodland Hills (gorgeous with black and white for a french country feel) @ Three Pixie Lane
Some true-grays mentioned without images:
*SW Versatile Gray
*MS Sharkey Gray
*Behr Anonymous
*Valspar Winter in Paris
On Furniture:
*BM Edgewood Gray (mellow, light gray) @ Worn Cotton
*Valspar Lagoon Breeze (light blue) @ Momma Hen's Furniture
*SW Network Gray (sophisticated gray) @ Elizabeth and Co.
*BM Van Courtland Blue (modern grayish blue) @ Three Boys
*BM Dill Pickle (happy apple green) @ Sixty-Fifth Avenue
*Valspar Woodlawn Charm (turquoise) on cabinetry @ Life in Grace
*SW Freshwater with Minwax Provincial stain (turquoise) @ Stories of a House
*BM Peacock Blue with gold highlights @ Our Southern Nest
*SW Rapture Blue with Provincial stain @ Primitive and Proper
*BM Champion Cobalt (royal blue) @ Primitive and Proper
*Behr Dusty Blue (blue-gray) @ Primitive and Proper
*Behr Aqua Smoke (light, pale blue) @ Primitive and Proper
*SW Tranquil Aqua (mellow, gray-blue) @ Lemon Tree Creations
*SW Rare Gray (gray) @ Primitive and Proper
*SW Aqueduct (very light, almost minty-blue) @ Primitive and Proper
*Valspar Pewter Gray @ Fresh Look Furniture
*Valspar Woodlawn Valley Haze (looks like a blend of blue, gray, green) @ Between Blue and Yellow
*Valspar Woodlawn Charm (light blue/turquoise) @ Second Time Furniture
*SW Nifty Turquoise (Bright Turquoise) @ Beyond the Screen Door
*SW Freshwater with Minwax Golden Oak stain (turquoise) @ Primitive and Proper
*BM Fairytale Blue @ Primitive and Proper here and here
*SW Rapture Blue (bright, sky blue) @ Primitive and Proper














5 comments:
I love gray! I plan on using a shade of gray in my bathroom. Hopefully I'll be content with it as this will be my 3rd color in 2 years!!! : )
Silver Sage is one of my absolute favorite wall colors. So soft and subtle, and it works with so many other colors. I'm going to have to check out some of these other ones...
thanks so much for several color shout outs! blues and grays are my favorite, so i always try to experiment with vaying shades. keeps life fun and i get to work with my favorite color families over and over without getting bored!
I love grays. It's right up there with my white obsession lol. We painted our son's room in Valspars 'Winter in Paris'. It's the only shade of gray thus far in our house and I love it!
This is such a great resource! Thanks for the shout out. Love your blog, I am so glad you found me:) See you around soon!
Sarah
Post a Comment