Monday, January 3, 2011

Project Diaries, Volume 13

Hi everyone!
I'm excited to get caught up on everyone's blogs now that the kids are back in school. 
I never officially announced that Project Diaries would be on hold - probably because I got so caught up in Christmas that it just sort of happened.
I'll be back with some new furniture reveals this week!

Thank you for linking up your wonderful projects a few weeks ago. 
Here are a  couple of highlights:

Sharon at Elizabeth and Co. transformed this dresser and nightstand with some pretty gray paint, and provided an excellent tutorial on glazing and products she uses. Thanks, Sharon!

I love the creative use of this dresser at Life with the Ellwoods. 
I thought this was a great solution to make space for electronics by taking two drawers out.

Okay, your turn!
Please remember these oh so simple guidelines ~
* Be a follower of Stories of a House.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post (first one in the sidebar).
* Add the URL of your post, not your general blog URL.
*Please only link up best of 2010, home decor and furniture makeovers.
So, what's happening at your house?
 


5 comments:

MommaHen said...

I hope you don't mind I'm sharing a "rerun" I ran into a little trouble with my newest project...Hopefully I'll have some new ones soon!

Sausha @ {show and tell} said...

thanks for the party - i will come back tonight and check out all the link-ups :)

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Hi Christa,
Hope you had a great New Years! It feels kinda strange to be back to "normal" again! Thanks for hosting the party, and have a wonderful week!
Kim :)

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Hi Christa! Thanks so much for featuring my dresser and nightstand. My son is thrilled to finally have enough storage!... Love your parties - thanks so much for hosting! Can't wait to see all the new projects!

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

I would love for you to link up your linky party to my linky list. I have your link as a text, but would love for you to stop by and link up your button.
Thanks!

Post a Comment