Tuesday, January 4, 2011

French Farmhouse Table and a Time Sensitive Question

Hi again!

I'm sharing another furniture makeover at Finding My Aloha today.
You might remember the before:


Well, I finally tackled it, and I'm glad I did. 
Come and stop by Emily's place to see the final result!

And now my question:
I'm helping a friend paint her kitchen cabinets tomorrow, and HD didn't have the beadboard wallpaper. Has anyone seen it recently anywhere?
Thanks!

xoxo,
Christa

Linking to:

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

13 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful before and after! I painted a couple tables this year white and left the top wood. I love the look and the texture the wood top provides :)

The Adventures of Ordy and Joon said...

omg, it's lovely!!! great job!

Stephanie ~ www.LittleInsights.com said...

Oh my goodness! I love the transformation! Do you regret not breathing life into this piece sooner! It definitely needed your magic!

Katie said...

Do you have a Menards near you? That is where I have gotten mine. If not call Ace Hardware or True Value. Hope that helps. I hate it when I am in a bind like that.

Melissa said...

Gorgeous!!!!! :)

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Christa,
All your pieces are just so lovely!

I got my BB wallpaper online~not much help to you!

I hope you have fun painting tomorrow!
Kim

SueAnn said...

Beautiful!!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Gypsy Heart said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to have this. I saw that beadboard wallpaper was mentioned on Rhoda's blog, Southern Hospitality. Seems it was not available and now it is in her shop.
Good luck in finding it!
Pat

Rochelle said...

I purchased my beadboard wallpaper at Lowes!

Traci said...

I saw the bead board wallpaper at Walmart.
Traci

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Christa, I just saw your post at Finding My Aloha. Thank you so much for the mention and link. Your table and chairs turned out fabulous!
I see Gypsy heart already mentioned Southern Hospitality carries the wallpaper. She is the only source I know of.
Hugs,
Sherry

Centsible Savings said...

Lowe's had the beadboard wallpaper here in GA.

Centsible Savings said...

also, love the red wreath on your black door int he thumbnail pictures on Emily's blog. searched on your blog but couldn't find it? what is it made of? thinking it would be a perfect Valentine's wreath!

Post a Comment