Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Blog for Local Friends and Followers

Happy Thursday!
I wanted to let you know that I finally got a separate site up and running when furniture becomes available. If you join me on Facebook, I'll give a heads up before I'm ready to post something. I will wait 2 days before posting to the general public. Thanks everyone for all your support and encouragement. It means a lot to me.

New site:
www.TheRestorationShoppe.net

4 comments:

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Christa,
I checked out your new site, and it looks great!
Kim :)

Allison said...

Your new site does look great!

theothergaborsister said...

I wish I lived closer! Great stuff and the site looks fab! Good luck to you!

Lori @ Projects Plenty said...

I think is was smart to set up your new site... it looks nice and you chose a great name.

Post a Comment