Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project Diaries, Volume 14

First thing's first - Tara at Junk Restore has put together a luncheon for bloggers and fans,
and I will definitely be attending. Let me know if you will be there - I'm really looking forward to this!

I'm a day late for the party because my internet has been down.
It made me realize how dependent I am on my computer for anything from school updates, the blog world, questions I have for Google, answering furniture related questions, etc.

Let us recap a couple of beauties from last week, shall we?

I love these little desks/side tables from Cozy.Cottage.Cute. Her chippy distressing is perfection.

 I loved Primitive and Proper Cassie's idea of adding black and white contrast and function to this armoire.
(Yoga is still on my bucket list.)

Glazing is one of the biggest learning curves, if you ask me, 
but {Show and Tell} Sausha has a great tutorial on how she does it.
I will forever think of Sausha when our family goes to Pei Wei
(you'll need to see her post to know what in the world I'm talking about).

Okay, your turn!
Just a few simple guidelines ~
* Be a follower of Stories of a House.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post.
* Add the URL of your post, not your general blog URL.
*Please only link up home decor and furniture makeovers.
So, what's been happening at your house? 

3 comments:

Sausha @ {show and tell} said...

ahhh, thanks for the highlight :)

And i am so glad you will think of me when eating chinese - i feel so special ;)

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

thank you so much for featuring my armoire! glad your internet is working again- wish i could come have lunch with you saturday!

Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little desk.

Although to be honest, the distressing on it is really a hack-job!!

:)

Post a Comment