Thursday, December 30, 2010

Favorite Projects of 2010

It's been fun browsing other bloggers' favorite projects of 2010!
Here are mine:
Updated laundry room, where the cabinets went to a cleaner white:

 

Space saving laundry organizers/risers, with detailed sketches by talented architect hubby:



1920's Antique Buffet makeover
which I sold to a home stager looking for a statement piece:

 


Large executive desk that I sold to another home stager looking for a statement piece:


I'm excited to see what 2011 has in store, and especially growing friendships with my blog buddies!

Love,

15 comments:

Sharing Shadymont said...

What gorgeous furniture pieces! Great job!!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Christa, Thanks for all the inspiration in 2010. I look forward to seeing your new projects for next year.
Hugs,
Sherry

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

all wonderful- i love your laundry room!!! and that black desk was definitely a fave, but also that turquoise and wood topped dining table... can't forget that awesomeness!

Kat said...

Your furniture re-do's are beautiful! Especially love that antique buffet. And LOVE your laundry room! Happy New Year!!!

Chrissie said...

Wonderful projects! I bet you had a hard time choosing, you had so many great ones! Looking forward to seeing what you do in 2011!

SueAnn said...

Love the laundry room!! Those risers are spectacular and the white cabinets rock for sure.
Love the two buffets as well. They definitely "show off"!!!
Happy New Year hun
Hugs
SueAnn

Cyndi said...

Beautiful projects. Haha, laundry room is great wouldn't even want to show you mine! Great job

Allison said...

You've done amazing projects, Christa. I always enjoy seeing your transformations and following your wonderful blog. I'm glad to have met you this year. Happy New Year to you!

Lori @ Projects Plenty said...

You have had an impressive year! You are amazingly talented and I am so thankful to have "met" you this year in blogland. I've enjoyed following your blog and have learned a lot from you. I am thankful for those things, but more importatnly, I am thankful for your friendship.

Happy New Year, Lori

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Christa,
I just love all your projects! I hope the new year is a great one for you and your family!
Kim :)

Nancy said...

Christa,
I love your blog! I am slightly challenged in this area! I must have subscribed to your feed burner but not signed up as a follower. I am now an official follower (buy me books...) Anyway I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed your post.
I followed Lori from Plenty Projects. She told me I'd love it! and I do!
Have a great New Year!
Nancy @ funwithnancy.blogspot.com

Inspire Me Heather said...

Great projects - your laundry room looks terrific and the desk looks fabulous!

Ann Marie @ Twice Lovely said...

So glad you sold that gorgeous buffet and desk!! They were tremendous! Much love for the new year, my friend! :)

Isabel said...

Hello Christa!

I gave you the Stylish Blog Award!
Check it out!
http://idreamcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

Amy said...

I just stumbled upon your blog today, I am already in LOVE! I did a buffet like the on in this post a few months ago, my aunt rescued it for me, and it was FREE!!!

Post a Comment