Who's ready?
It's so nice to finally be home in my jams with my favorite Christmas candle going,
checking off my list, and looking forward to celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus.
The crowds once again reminded me to start in September next year, but as all the stores' employees (minus a rogue few) are only allowed to say "Happy Holidays," I love to see the relief on their faces as I smile and wish them a good old fashioned, "Merry Christmas."
checking off my list, and looking forward to celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus.
The crowds once again reminded me to start in September next year, but as all the stores' employees (minus a rogue few) are only allowed to say "Happy Holidays," I love to see the relief on their faces as I smile and wish them a good old fashioned, "Merry Christmas."
But, political correctness surely won't stop us from enjoying our fun and memorable traditions...
...and if I really went into much detail you'd think my family was wacky - although contagiously fun!
...and if I really went into much detail you'd think my family was wacky - although contagiously fun!
It sits right in the middle of our front room window, where honored guests come to knock.
Fortunately, we still haven't had a shattered major award over here.
The lady of the house embraces electric se* gleaming in the window, just fine.
(Surely everyone has seen the movie.)
The lady of the house embraces electric se* gleaming in the window, just fine.
(Surely everyone has seen the movie.)
There will be a cloud of flour dust in the kitchen over the next few days,
as I spend important time with The Little Women during their Christmas break.
I'll remember to put the cookies where Liberty can't get to them while we sleep this year.
And, I would be remiss if I didn't share with you our Christmas breakfast tradition for two decades.
If you like the taste of a little Southwest, you'll love it! You can make it the night before, and stay out of the kitchen Christmas morning. Just don't let it get too brown. (Printable recipe at the end.)
I'm also putting the finishing touches on several of the latest pieces I'm working on.
Furniture is flying in and out of here faster than I can post about them
or remember pictures before they go back to my clients' homes.
I'll be sure to slow down and show you some good ones after The Reason for this magical season is celebrated!















5 comments:
MMMM... I'll bet it's yummy! That lamp is just too much!!! :) Merry Christmas, Christa!
Kim
Love the lamp!!! And that recipe sounds so good!! I will have to give it a try. Love green chili!!
Hugs
SueAnn
Ooohhh Fra-geee-laaaay it must be Italian! That is my favorite holiday movie!!
i love eggs- those sounds great! i also love lamp. ;)
have a merry christmas!
mmmm the Winter candle you have burning makes me happy :) I have a slatkin and yankee candle obsession. I have been burning Fresh Balsam for the last couple days. I want to burn Mint Choc. Chip tonight.
Post a Comment