Monday, December 6, 2010

Project Diaries, Volume 11

Photobucket


Thanks for stopping by for another week of projects!
I will take this opportunity to brag about a couple of entries from last week:

 I am a sucker for buffets on legs, because they are such a statement piece.
Heidi at Glam in a Can (how cute is that name?) refinished this antique buffet for her dining room. Love.

Chrissie at Chrissie's Collections made over this dresser in a pretty black and white. 
I love the damask-lined drawers, white pulls against the black, and her choice of color and pattern.

I should be posting one of my Groundhog Day pieces of furniture soon!

Okay, your turn!
Please remember these oh so simple guidelines ~
* Be a follower and/or subscriber to Stories of a House.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post (second one in the sidebar).
* Add the URL of your post, not your general blog URL.
*Please only link up home decor and furniture related projects
What's happening at your house? 



2 comments:

Sausha @ {show and tell} said...

wow!! i finally have a project finished that i actually put on my blog to link up!! I will add your button when i get home to my blog when i get home from work - shhh dont tell im blog surfing while at work ;)

Chrissie said...

Christa, thanks so much for featuring my black chest of drawers! What a nice surprise!

Post a Comment