And Romeo's big surprise for me was...
It wouldn't thrill most women, but it totally filled my love tank.
Sick, I know.
Sick, I know.
I thought it was my favorite gift until the girls fired up their new Wii game.
I can't stop.
(Really, I can't stop.)
My sister and I pretended to be Brittany, Rihanna, Tina Turner,
flappers, salsa, hip hop, and disco dancers for most of the day.
I hope I can get out of bed tomorrow - maybe even do basic activities of daily living.
I hope you all had a wonderful, blessed Christmas!
Christa



















13 comments:
looks like you had a great time! what game is that for the wii? we have one, but i never play... but that, now that looks like fun! i love to dance. i am not good but i love going to group groove and zumba just for kicks and a good workout!
Merry Christmas! i love the tool box, that would make me happy too.
How fun... the sisters were grooving! Looks like you and your family had a great Christmas. LOVE your toolbox and goodies. Romeo did GOOD!!
It looks a whole like you had a wonderful Christmas! Now, on to New Years!!!
It looks like ya'll had an awesome Christmas! I love the videos. :)
Ha! Awesome moves, Christa! What a great gift from your husband! :)
Looks like you guys had a blast!! Great workout and snazzy moves there!!
Hugs
SueAnn
Luv seeing you & E dance! Such sweet & talented friends - watch out Hollywood :)
Looks like a lovely Christmas! Happy Holidays!
I totally understand about the tools, I asked my hubby for a sander and jigsaw for Christmas, and he got me both :) He couldn't quite understand why I squealed so loudly when I opened them!!
I got the same game for Christmas!!! I love it! We finally had time to play it last night and had that best time!
That game looks like a lot of fun, I have a Wii but almost never play it, I'll have to look into this game.
I love the videos of you guys dancing, esp the tina turner one!
and you can defiantly tell your sister was a cheerleader!
What a great gift from your hubby. I bet you can't wait to fill it up. My hubby got me an Earlex paint sprayer. I can't wait to use it but I will have to get over my pneumonia and have it warm up a bit.
Somehow I have missed that your project diary is a linky party. I can't wait to participate but in the mean time I am checking out all the past entries.
Traci
Traci
Post a Comment