Monday, December 27, 2010

In the Shop

I'm working on it as often as I can in nooks and crannies of time...it'll eventually get done. All the nerdy books I've ready over the years on refinishing will eventually come together :)

9 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

can't wait to see them all finished! :) the last one looks vaguely familiar... ;)
and emmy and i are going ot do just dance tomorrow! woo hoo- my 3 yr old will be a better dancer than me!

Chrissie said...

I cannot wait to see what you do with all of those beautiful pieces!

The Frosted Gardner said...

I am so jealous! You have some great pieces right there. That chest on chest looks just wonderful! Cannot wait to see you work your magic. Hope your holidays continue to be wonderful!

Erin said...

So many pretties, Christa! I've seen several hutch re-do's lately that have turned out beautifully, and I'm sure yours will be no different. And I'm totally drooling over those chairs and dresser. Can't wait to see the reveals!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Loving that dresser! What are you planning to do with it, and how much will it cost?

Ann Marie @ Twice Lovely said...

Hey Christa! Merry Christmas! Ii can't wait to see all the stuff you're working on. I'll have to live vicariously since I don't think I'll get to work on any of my projects any time soon. I've turned the corner from just feeling sick to throwing up. I was laid up pretty much all day yesterday. :( I'm hoping I can talk my OB into prescribing some Zofran. I'm so over being sick.

Sausha @ {show and tell} said...

loving that last one - cant wait to see it done :) And isnt it nice to have all those projects just waiting to be finished (and sold $$$$!!!!) - love it!!!

Traci said...

Crista you have fantastic projects on the horizon. I can't wait to see what you do with the maple hutch.
Thanks for sharing.
Traci

Becca said...

Hi Crista,
My husband was wondering what type of sprayer you use on your projects. Is it an HVLP sprayer? He is very impressed with all of your work. Thanks for sharing. Also, to antique your laundry cabinets, did you use a razor blade after painting or something else? Thanks

Post a Comment