Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas, everyone!
If I could send a card to everyone, this is what it would look like.
Nothing fancy, just us being us!

It's hard to believe that last Christmas I did not know a single one of you. 
You truly enrich my life with your emails, comments, and compliments. 
I hope I do the same by inspiring you to make junk pretty! 

Can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for all of us!

Love,
Christa


5 comments:

Lauren said...

Very cute! Happy holidays to you and yours!

Christina said...

Merry Chrismas...love your blog !

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

merry christmas, christa! i am so grateful to have met you and look forward to new adventures in 2011!

Heidi said...

What a beautiful family! So jealous of the green grass and warm weather in AZ. . .got 10 inches of snow yesterday here in Iowa City. . .gorgeous for Christmas, but it can all melt away next week in my opinion!

Lori @ Projects Plenty said...

What a great picture! You and your daughters are GORGEOUS and your husband isn't too bad either. :) Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Day.

Love, Lori

Post a Comment