I am extremely tardy for the party this week! Yesterday I was determined to finish two projects for two clients, and I stayed away from my computer. Pictures are coming in the next couple of days.
Thank you all for the great inspiration last week!
Erin at the Stucco Bungalow made this table a total keeper, and I absolutely love the result. I visited her blog for the first time, and this girl has projects coming out her ears!
Don't you love this coat closet that Sausha at Show & Tell framed out? This girl can build anything. I can't enlarge the image, so you'll just have to go to her site to see it better!
Okay, your turn!
Please remember these oh so simple guidelines ~
* Be a follower and/or subscriber to Stories of a House.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post (second one in the sidebar).
* Be a follower and/or subscriber to Stories of a House.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post (second one in the sidebar).
* Add the URL of your post, not your general blog URL.
*Feel free to link up Christmas related projects, as well as home decor and furniture makeovers.
*Feel free to link up Christmas related projects, as well as home decor and furniture makeovers.
What's happening at your house?














2 comments:
Just found your blog and already love it! I can see I have lots of reading back to do. Thanks for a great blog party as well! Merry Christmas.
Some how I managed to join twice with two different projects! Delete which ever and I'll do the other next week! Love the projects this week btw !
Post a Comment