I'm working on some projects myself, but went a few days doing nothing because I lost the tip to my spray gun - and thought I'd lost my mind right along with it. Yesterday I decided to just paint with a brush and went to stir a can of paint only to gleefully discover the tip rattling in the can.
So, today I am getting busy!
So, today I am getting busy!
Thank you for all who linked last week. Oh, the talent that is out there....
Kirsty at A Little Bit of Sanity and a Lot of Chaos actually built this farmhouse table.
I love farmhouse tables, and this one caught my eye right away.
I love farmhouse tables, and this one caught my eye right away.
Paige at Faith's Place tackled her stairway by ripping out the carpet and installing this custom treatment. (I've been begging Romeo to do this forever.)
Katie at Impatiently Praying for Patience made over this amazing desk with a chalkboard top.
I'm so doing this!
I'm so doing this!
Okay, your turn!
Please remember these oh so simple guidelines ~
* Be a follower and/or subscriber to Stories of a House.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post, pretty please (second one in the sidebar).
* Be a follower and/or subscriber to Stories of a House.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post, pretty please (second one in the sidebar).
* Add the URL of your post, not your general blog URL.
*Please only link up home decor and furniture related posts.
*Fall recipes are also welcomed!
*Please only link up home decor and furniture related posts.
*Fall recipes are also welcomed!
















5 comments:
Love the resplendent, shining table! Thank for sharing the inspiring :)
Thank you for the feature! xoxo
That farm table is amazing! Spot on!
Thanks for hosting and hope you're off to a good week!
~Michelle
Thank you so much for the feature! You've made my day!
I'm late for the party! Thanks for hosting!
Post a Comment