I remembered the before shot after I had started the repairs and stripped and halfway stained the top.
Someday, I'll learn.
I'm furiously trying to crank out pieces to bring!
Someday, I'll learn.
I'm furiously trying to crank out pieces to bring!
Let's look back at the awesome talent from last week:
Kristine at The Painted Hive shared her Tea Trolley with vintage sheet music. I love this, it is such an amazing piece! Kristine is an incredibly talented designer. Too bad she lives on a different continent than me!
I fell in love with this table that Leslie at Rustic Whimsy did for her anniversary. She and her hubby stayed at the Bourbon Orleans Hotel on their honeymoon. What a neat anniversary gift!
I could hire her for romance lessons.
I could hire her for romance lessons.
And Katie at Impatiently Praying for Patience did a fabulous job on this china cabinet. Just look at the backer board - don't you love it? The even more amazing part is that she got it for FREE!
Lori at Projects Plenty has a great eye for design and really knows her stuff. We have been virtually decorating each others' homes for the past several months since we met through the online friendship service known as blogging. She saved a ton of money by refinishing her staircase herself to look like metal. She had to tape each and every one of the iron spindles, and clearly has patience the likes of Job. Before you go to her blog I must remind you of the 10th commandment: 'Thou shalt not covet.'
All kidding aside, major eye candy ahead.
All kidding aside, major eye candy ahead.
Okay, your turn!
Please remember these oh so simple guidelines ~
* Be a follower and/or subscriber to Stories of a House.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post, pretty please (second one in the sidebar).
* Add the URL of your post, not your general blog URL.
*Please only link up home decor and furniture related posts.
*Fall recipes are also welcomed!
*Please only link up home decor and furniture related posts.
*Fall recipes are also welcomed!
* Mosey on over to the other blogs and leave some lovely comments!
















12 comments:
Can't wait to see more of your stuff for the Barn Sale!!
Your buffet is gorgeous! I posted my version of pumpkin pie, it's so good and super easy.
Tara
Hope you post pics of what you make of the buffet... it's a beautiful piece!
Thanks for hosting and have a nice night!
~Michelle
can't wait to see what you do with the buffet- it's gorgeous! thanks for hosting!
What a pretty buffet with wonderful detail and legs. It'll be fun to see what you do with it. Hope you have a good week!
so glad I could link up with you all this week! I've only looked at maybe 3 of the above links so far and I am SO inspired! Awesome crafty divas!
I can't wait to see what you do with that gorgeous buffet. I don't have anything new to link up, but I will have fun visiting the great projects!
that buffet table is amazing, i can't wait to see what you do with it!
All I can say is WOW!!! All the projects that you have featured are awesome.
And that buffet that you are working on...fabulous! Can't wait to see it finished.
Hugs
SueAnn
I can't wait to see how the buffet turns out! Those are great high-lights too and thank you so much for hosting such a fun party!
Vanessa
I am your newest follower and waiting eagerly the transformation of buffet table. thanks for the party, I am joining it.
I would love if you spare a little time for me at
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah
Hi Christa,
Thanks for visiting me! You asked what kind of spray gun I use ~ it's a Graco TrueCoat Plus. :) Thank you for hosting the party!
Kim
Post a Comment