Thank you for linking up your beautiful projects last week.
I've learned some new techniques that I definitely will be trying out!
Right now I am busily making over a table and chairs into a rustic French set.
I hope to show you a sneak peak tomorrow.
Right now I am busily making over a table and chairs into a rustic French set.
I hope to show you a sneak peak tomorrow.
Here are a couple of highlights from last week:
Christie at Three Pixie Lane took us on a tour of her amazing kitchen and dining area. I may have drooled a little. If I could redecorate my entire house, it would be in this relaxed, french country style.
Ann Marie at Twice Lovely shared her medallion coffee table where she used a projector to trace her image. The lines of this table are so beautiful!
If you've been featured, feel free to add the "I wrote a page..." button to your blog.
Okay, your turn!
Please remember these simple guidelines ~
* Be a follower and/or subscriber to Stories of a House.
* Add the Project Diaries button to your post, pretty please (second one in the sidebar).
* Add the URL of your post, not your general blog URL.
* Mosey on over to the other blogs and leave some lovely comments!
















4 comments:
As always, thanks for having me! I love the coffee table with the painting in the center... ooh, I really really wanted to win that projector :) The Three Pixie Lane kitchen had me drooling, too!
Thanks for hosting Christa! Sorry I didn't get around to linking up last week. I have just linked up then!
Kristine
xxx
Beautiful blog - I can't believe I'm just now finding you! Love that I could link up with you all this week! -diane
Great highlights! Christie not only has a beautiful home but she has a beautiful heart too! Thank you so much for hosting this party!
Vanessa
Post a Comment