Have you heard this, too? I was at Home Depot yesterday and the paint guy told me that Martha Stewart is taking over Ralph Lauren. He said RL will be totally phased out by October. I'm curious to know if this is happening where you live yet? I think Martha and Oprah will soon be running the planet.















7 comments:
RL is completely out in San Antonio, TX...
They've been phasing it out for a bit...they say it will still be available at some independent retailers (like how BM is set-up at some Ace stores)
Yep, this has been happening for a while. So sad.
Oh my, my favorite brown color is RL Soul Chocolate. I guess I better go buy some just so I will have some. Why do all the great colors and paints disappear? Hugs, Marty
It's been like this for a while now for me. No paints, but I was able to get a glaze a few weeks ago.
That is good to know. A friend of mine was admiring my paint in my family room - RL Lincolnshire Olive and couldn't find it anywhere. Now I will let her know why!
It's all gone in my area too, CA. I was so disappointed! They didn't even have any remaining colors chips. I did get a glaze!
Post a Comment