Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm going for it. Yep, I'm quite sure... I think. Definitely.

We've lived here five years, and for five years
I've wanted to paint the laundry cabinets.
Tomorrow, I'm starting.
Making this house our home seems to go on and on.
First, I did the wallpaper and vintage touches in here,
then added the vinyl words to the laundry door for fun.
Next on the agenda:l
And, of course, paint the cabinets.
Stay tuned!

9 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Good for you. Go for it and I can't wait to see it all finished. Hugs, Marty

Sjn said...

I love that you call your hubby Romeo. My tools are in my dining room at the moment, maybe my hubs will put them back in the garage for me, maybe? Probably not, so tomorrow then. I did finish the project tonight at least.

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

it is going to look sooo good! you've already added such nice touches, i can't wait to see!

Entertaining Women said...

A woman on a mission...my kind of girl! Loved the tools on the counter...I have a kitchen cabinet where mine seem to land on a regular basis. Best of luck with your painting project. Painting cabinets is no small task. Cherry Kay

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

It's going to look FABULOUS!

Ellen said...

Good for you! good luck! smiles.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

It is going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished product! :)

Lori @ Projects Plenty said...

You have some great plans. Changing the cabinetry color will make a huge difference. I can't wait to watch and see... fun!

Jeralee said...

It's going to be great!

Post a Comment