Thanks for stopping by!
My blog is where I journal my little pet projects that make our house a home, and how I make extra money by making old furniture new again.
As a kid, I'd tag along with my Dad on weekends to hardware stores as he fixed up the house in order to spend time with him. One of my earliest memories is of him sanding and painting something, and I thought he was the coolest Dad ever. If you want to read how my interest turned into a business, click here.
Along with being Kevin's wife, and The Little Women's Mama, I am a part-time nurse at an outpatient surgery center. My life is full of things I enjoy and people I love being with.
I hope you are inspired by my projects and tutorials, and I welcome your emails and comments,
Christa
Christa















5 comments:
I am completely inspired by your projects! Hopping over from Katie's Impatiently Praying for Patience. Your work is beautiful and thank you for revealing your secrets! Your tutorials are really informative. I find that refinishing furniture can be intimidating.
Ditto Amber on the intimidating refinishing furniture. I jumped into a *huge* project for a beginner (five tables at once! Two kitchen, one coffee, and two side) and things aren't going as smoothly as I wanted. The stains will likely be covered by paint very soon.
Thank you for sharing your projects!
I LOVE your blog and have recently made over an antique ottoman using the denatured alcohol...worked like a charm! I would love to send you a picture of an antique sewing machine table for your advice, not sure if you are up for advice giving but I am torn about leaving it natural wood or painting...Thanks!
just clicked your blog, loving it so far!! right up my alley, can't wait to ck out all your old-new furniture designs etc! you are amazing what all can be done and how gorgeous things look...I'll be cking here everyday I'm sure, thanks!!!
hi Christa - Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog (lilyfieldlife). I feel honoured to have you there! Your girls are so beautiful. I love the above photo!
Hope you're having a good week
cheers Fiona
http://lilyfieldlife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment