Sunday, May 2, 2010

Contact Me

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how to duplicate any of my finishes, or have product questions. I am happy to help!

Also, if you have a furniture project (trash to treasure) that you'd like me to feature, feel free to email it to me.

Just click on my profile and send me an email and I'll get back as quick as I can.

2 comments:

johnsonfamilyof6 said...

Hi Christa!
I'm Tanya, wife and mom to 4 little women. I am guessing that you have a ton of drama in your home, like mine!
I have been inspired by you and recently bought a amazing table and 4 rattan chairs on Craigslist for $50! Such a deal! I sold my old table on Craigslist last night, so now the pressure is on to finish my new find. Until I do my girls will be eating their cheerios on the floor, yikes!
I am wondering, since my table has a glossy finish do I have to strip the stain first or just go to it with a power sander?
The chairs have a padded bottom and a rattan top. One of the rattan chairs has a hole in it. I would like to pad the tops and bottoms of the chairs. I am wondering the best way to attach fabric where rattan once stood? Any tips are so appreciated! Thank you! I can send you pics of my amazingly cheap table and chairs :)
Tanya (titus2v5@yahoo.com is my email)
PS. I live in Northwest Tucson :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the tail it will dry up and she wll just have a shorter one.

Post a Comment