Same question, different day. So I decided to post it for them to read instead. No more asking, negotiating, etc. Read it. It is what it is :)
This is actually a mirror that I bought at a garage sale for $3. I painted the inside with chalkboard paint and the frame in white then glazed it brown. I just love it.
















4 comments:
That's really neat. Did you just paint right over the mirrored surface?
Yes, but some spots I had to go over several times because I don't think I cleaned it good enough and there must have been oils on it. Next time I'll windex it really good. I'll probably get spray on chalkboard paint, too. This one I used a roller because I was doing the kids' play table with chalkboard paint, too.
Love this! Will you be making more?
Yeah, I have another $3 garage sale mirror to do.
Post a Comment