Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm at Dream Book Design Today

Happy Tuesday!


The lovely Adri from Dream Book Design has asked me to answer a few questions as her guest today for her Arizona bloggers week. She writes a fantastic blog full of awesome design inspiration. I didn't know Adri lived 20 minutes from me until she asked me to be her guest, how cool is that?  Thank you so much, Adri!

5 comments:

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

How fun! :)

Allison said...

Great guest post, Christa! I left a comment over there. Your princess dresser is one of my favorites!

Sausha @ {show and tell} said...

thanks for the "shout-out" in your interview - very sweet!

And seeing your dresser reminds me that i still need to paint something pink - love that dresser :)

Ashley said...

LOVE finding other bloggers from AZ! youre a genious...My mom runs a big estate sale business down here! If you ever want any amazing/cheap furniture to redo, its just the place to get it!

I♥naptime w/ Chocolate Sundaes said...

Hey! Your from AZ too? How fun!! So am I!

Post a Comment