I'm so happy for all you celebrating some great weather!
The kids were actually in the pool today, so we are already gearing up for our miserably hot AZ summers...
There was also a lot of garage time this weekend. Lemonade stands, painting, riding bikes, more painting, and "Mom? I want paint something by myself."
So I offered this stool to our youngest. She decided on her favorite color.
She woke up the next day and made sure every nook and cranny was covered.
Then our middle lady who wanted to paint something, so I offered her this t.v. tray.
She also spent her Saturday morning making sure she did a thorough job.
They have big decisions to make now.
Should they distress? Should they antique? WWMD?
While they worked on their masterpieces I applied the base coat of cream paint for this little cutie:
It is a substantial dresser with a mirror.
You know I never make pieces like this a solid color!
I'll need to sleep on it, since most of of my finishing ideas come to me in dreams.
WWYD?














10 comments:
Love the pics of your girls getting busy. Can't wait to see what you do with your awesome dresser :)
that sresser is beautiful! whatever you do, it will shine!
I love the dresser! Your girls are so cute,the apple never falls far from the tree LOL! I come up with most of my best ideas laying in bed at night, its like my brain gets going and I cant stop.I cant wait to see what you do, I know it will be fabulous.
Wow! Spectacular dresser - whatever color as the piece would look great in ANY color...I prefer blues for the time being...aqua? Turquoise? I also love how you included you kids...how else can we moms get anything done? Great idea!
Stacey of Embracing Change
IDK!! Ha!
Love the kids projects...and their color choices are awesome for sure!
Hugs
SueAnn
I love that your little ones are following in your footsteps.
That is a gorgeous piece. I love that you encourage their creativity too. My boys (and nieces and nephews) love to be included too, and they are getting quite confident in different skills.
It's great to get kids involved. Oh how I love this dresser and its great curves.
How fun that your girls are painting with you! Sounds like they are very detailed, just like Mom!
You find the BEST dressers!!! Looking forward to see what you do with it!
Looks like your girls are as talented as you... and so pretty. :) That dresser is beautiful. I can't wait to see it and the mirror when you are done with them.
Post a Comment