It's been a big week for me getting ready for my sis to move in.
We converted our playroom into a guest room for her.
Here is a recap:
...assessing all the work ahead...
...the realization that the wallpaper went on way easier than it's going to come off....
...the morning this angel offered to help me...love you, Karen...
...overcoming my denial that I could somehow make the first three colors work...
...going through a few toads before finding the one...
...and finally, loving how everything came together.
I'll be back soon to share how I finally found the right color.
I am just so happy to have my sister here.
(Remember, if you post a question for me please check your profile settings and be sure your email isn't hidden.)
Linking to these great blogs:

(Remember, if you post a question for me please check your profile settings and be sure your email isn't hidden.)
Linking to these great blogs:















37 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!! SOOO CUTE! Where did you get the side tables? Bed? LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
It looks fabulous. I love the color and the room looks so inviting. Hugs, Marty
Lifeinanutshell,
Your settings were set to no-reply - email me and I'll send you the details...
wow!!!! it looks amazing!!! your sister is soooo lucky to have you. and clearly you feel the same about her.
Wow! What a great job you did and so quickly too. The room is beautiful and I know your sister will be blessed.
Wow, what a great makeover!! I love the bed also!
WOW!!!!! I can't believe you got all that done in a week. I have been working on one room for about 3 and still am not finished.
www.chandrassouthernlife.blogspot.com
Nice makeover, it looks really fresh and inviting. I am sure your sister will love it and you!!! ;-)
Very beautiful!! Amazing transformation!
I wished I had a sister ... and if I did I would like one just like you! what a wonderful make over!!
I am so blessed to have an older daughter and son-in-law who are willing and happy to open their very busy home to their younger sister. And, I'm thankful for a younger daughter who knows how to blend right in, help out, and love on her three nieces who she adores as if they are her own. The room does look amazing! (Of course, everyone is exhausted from the last four days, but that's beside the point.) Enjoy your family time together!
Love,
Mom
You did an absolutely beautiful job on the transformation! I'm sure your sister will love it!
Have a great day.
Pam
Looks wonderful. What a huge difference! Love the bed and side tables. I bet your sister love it too!
Amazing... that does not even look like the same room as when you started! What a great job. It is a beautiful space and I'm sure your sister will love being there.
Lori
P.S. How in the heck did you crank that room out in the few day you worked on it?!!
Looks beautiful! I'm sure she'll love it, and I'm very impressed at your room makeover speed and agility ;) That's quick. Want to come finish MY wallpaper removal project??? ;)
It turned out just gorgeous! I love the peaceful and calm feeling the room has. Nice mix of white and black too! Is the bed from Ikea? I think that's the one I was drooling over for my daughter.
Wow, what a transformation...looks fantastic! I love the bed and those pillows!
Simply beautiful!
Absolutely stunning. I love the colour you chose/
What a beautiful room! It's gorgeous and so peaceful, Christa. It sounds like you and your sister have a wonderful relationship! You two are lucky to have one another.
You definitely found the right color. It is beautiful!
What color is this it's warm & bright enough but doesn't look like a "yellow", more of a butter cream... I LOVE it!
This room turned out really beautiful. I couldn't have done this in only one week. Beautiful!
Your sister is one lucky girl! This room looks so comfy and cozy - just like I thought it would. Great job Christa! I hope that she can get settled in soon. Hope you are well dear friend.
Looks Great!
How sweet that you have made the room so fresh and welcoming for your sister. It looks beautiful.
When I scrolled through and came to the last picture, you know what I said? Oh wow. Truly. The room is beautiful. Where did the tables come from?
LOVE it! Love the bed...and the color....so cozy :)
You have been one busy girl!!!
It looks fabulous, you did a wonderful job!
XOXO
Kristin
Christa, this room looks great! I love the wall color and the bed frame. So glad I came across your blog. I'm a new follower.
I love how it turned out! Very classy! I really like the black accents! :)
Gorgeous! The paint color is perfect, and I love the bed! I'm sure your sister will feel very welcome.
Gorgeous - so serene and lovely!
Love it! Where did you get the side tables, i need them!! daneac@msn.com
Looks really nice!!!
I love the color! What is it? melfriesenwiebe@gmail.com
Love the bed, and the price...I have the same one. Love the way you pulled it all together
Post a Comment