I think a giveaway from yours truly is long overdue! I want you all to know how sincerely grateful and humbled I am that you read my posts, for the kind remarks I receive everyday, for your questions that convey you trust my advice, and for the friendships I've made that mean the world to me.
Also, if you've emailed me a question lately and I haven't answered back, I apologize. Sometimes my inbox is fuller than other times, and when life is hectic it gets away from me. Feel free to shoot me another email if I haven't responded, and I'll do everything I can to answer your question.
If you asked via a comment and didn't get a reply, chances are your "show my email address" in your profile settings is unchecked, and I can't reply. So check that setting :)On to the giveaway. I was in Home Depot today collecting the things I replenish regularly, and I got an extra one of each for the winner. It's a genuine '
Stories of a House care package.' Just picture your average girl with paint spattered on her clothes and hair, hand picking each one just for you! Here is what one lucky person will find at their doorstep:
 |
| 1" Frog Tape |
 |
| No-rinse TSP which I clean everything with that gets a makeover, from cabinets to furniture. |
 |
| My favorite stain, Dark Walnut (small can). |
 |
| My other favorite stain, Special Walnut (small can). |
 |
| My favorite wood filler (small can). |
 |
| My saving grace since my hands take a beating. This stuff is amazing. |
I'm low maintenance - just be a follower and leave a comment. The giveaway will run through Sunday night at midnight AZ time, and I'll announce the winner Monday morning.
And thank you again for all your support over the last 8 months. You're guys are the greatest!
72 comments:
Ohhhh, we would love to have these things on our workbench!!! Thanks for the giveaway and thanks for all the awesome tips!
Happily following along! Congrats on reaching 700!
I would love to win! Thanks for all the great ideas!
Congratulations on reaching 700 followers! And in only 8 months? That's VERY impressive!
Your giveaway looks great!
I feel guilty entering, since I believe I won your last giveaway, but I use most of those things regularly as well! :) I'm a follower as well as a real life friend. ;) Congrats on 700! You're awesome!
I could really use that hand stuff and I love following you! 700, yay you! I am due for a win!
I'm a follower. Wow, 700 is awesome.
WhooHoo 700! Way to go! I would love to win these items!
Congrats on 700! Love to win!
Congrats on 700!!!!!!! I am a happy follower and would love the box.
www.chandrassouthernlife.blogspot.com
You know I am a loyal follower and a huge fan! Congrats on the 700! Here is to many more!
you know i am a follower, and i love ya! why isn't just dance 2 included with this giveaway? ;)
Oh, my gosh... 700!!! So happy for you. Congratulations, girlfriend.
Lori
Congratulations on 700! I've been a follower for a while and a big fan. Thanks for the giveaway.
Thanks for the lovely blog, really you'd be crzy not to follow!
Tara
~ A Mustard Seed Dream
I've been an RSS subscriber for many months, but have just become a follower in order to be eligible for your giveaway. Congratulations on your growing audience. :)
How very sweet of you! Congrats on hitting 700!! I am a follower :)
I'm a new follower and am pretty sure I can learn some serious tips from you! Love your blog, thanks for the inspiration!
I would love to win your goodies!(and I'm local:) Thanks for all your tips!
Krista
What a great giveaway! I am a happy follower!
Awesome! Congrats on your following! Would love to try these products out
I'm a follower!
Hannah
i'm a follower!! love your work and we'd love a package of your favorite staples!
I'm a follower, and I'm just starting to get into furniture refinishing...Sooo...this would be an awesome give away to win! Fingers crossed...hope I win!
Susan : )
I have terrible luck with giveaways but I would love to have all your trusted items so here I am entering your giveaway.
Traci
New follower via show & tell! Love it so far
Congratulations! I've loved following along with you!
Kate
welcomedtempest.blogspot.com
Hi! I just recently came across your blog and have been so inspired to get my hands dirty. I would love this Stories of a house care package. Great idea!
I am definitely a follower!! Love your blog!! And those items you have picked up are perfect! Especially the stuff for the hands. I soooo need that!!
Hugs
SueAnn
Christa! I'm a new subscriber (is that the same as a follower?) and have been marveling at how quickly you get things done (the repurposing of your guest quarters!)... would love to participate in the giveaway.
Congrats on 700 followers.....what a grand giveaway!!!
I've been reading your blog for a while, but just officially starteed following today. This is such an a great giveaway, and your blog is such an inspiration. I actually have a garage full of furniture I am currently working on...THANKS!!
WOW! 700. So glad for you!
I have been following you on Facebook and now I am following you here too~
Cherie
http://dragonfliezcreationz.blogspot.com
Cool! 700 is awesome! Thanks for the chance to win!
I've been following for a while. It'd be great to win your favorite products because I am new to DIY. I definitely have projects that could use these products. Thanks for a great giveaway and congrats on 700!!
What a great prize!! Good luck to all of us!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!!! I'm a follower!!!
I love reading your blog and getting lots of great ideas! I'll be digging in deep this spring/summer with my projects and would love to win this giveaway! Thanks for the chance!
I follow and love your blog! Thanks!
Faithful follower here! Would love to be part of the giveaway!
Thank you for the great giveaway! I follow via google reader. I love your beautiful transformations!
I am a follower and love to see all of your projects.
Congrats on 700! I'm a follower.
Wow, this is an awesome giveaway! Stuff I'll actually use! Thanks!!
Thanks so much for the giveaway! How thoughtful!
I'm a follower!
Wonderful post! Thanks so much for all the wise tips.
Congrats on hitting 700! I follow and love your blog and love this give away.
Congratulations on reaching this major milestone, Christa! I love your blog and this is a wonderful giveaway!
Congrats! That's awesome for you! You deserve it not only for all the work you do but for the inspiriation you give all of us! Plus you were tons of help when I emailed you with a table crisis. Hope to hear from you soon! :]
-Cara Stelz
Awesome giveaway, congrats on 700!
Congrats! Here's to 700 more!
700 followers, WOW! Congrats! I check in daily hoping to see the latest project you have completed. So looking forward to your E-book!
Wow 700? That's awesome in such a short time. You have a great blog. Thank you for the chance on this giveaway.
Blessings,
Shelley
Congrats! I just became a follower and I'm absolutely loving all the projects featured and the great inspiration! :)
Congrats on the big 7-0-0! I just became a gfc follower cuz I stalk ya through rss feed.
Congrats. Love your blog.
This follower would love to win, but i love your blog more!
new follower but enjoying, thanks
Nice job Christa! All your hard work is paying off. You know how to throw our kind of give away :)))
-Keep up the good work. :)
Congratulations on 700 followers, Christa.
Thanks for all the great inspiration, hoping to do some kitchen cabinets if we get the house! :)
Amber
Congratulations on 700! You and your blog are an inspiration to me! I'm a follower! Thank you for the opportunity on your giveaway.
Wahoo! Congrats! I'm a long time lurker! Thank you for the giveaway! :)
I just discovered your blog and am really enjoying it. Thanks for having the giveaway!
I've recently discovered your blog and LOVE it! I'm SO inspired by all you do! Thank you!
Congratulations! 700 is a big deal!
I'm a follower.
Oh Christa... you know I'm your biggest fan!! :) Congrats on 700!!!
I can't remember if I've ever left a comment on your blog or not...I'm one of those that just lingers in the shodows...waiting for another inspirational post. I usually just "free-hand" any trim work paint (only because I used the blue tape years ago and HATED it!) I've thought about trying the green frog tape...but didn't want to waste any money. SO this would be a great opportunity for me!!
Thanks for the give away!!
♥ Becky in SC ♥
I am just getting up enough courage to start painting my kitchen cabinets thanks to all of your tutorials. Mine are the exact color of the ones in today's post and I want to go cream with chocolate glaze in the grooves. I would love to win to help me get started.
Congrats on 700! Love the white cabinets, I'm working on the motivation to do mine!
Wowzers- 700 followers is no joke. I'm happy to be one of them! Congats!
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail DOT com
Post a Comment