I want to thank everybody for participating in the first Project Diaries.
Thanks, friends!
I loved reading all your posts. You are so talented!
Here were some highlights:
Lori @ Projects Plenty's gorgeous sideboard. She has amazing taste. You must go and see her house!
Between Yellow and Blue's soft green sideboard with a dark walnut top. So simple and pretty.
Can you tell I love sideboards?
September the March's stunning board and batten treatment and table vignette.
I need to find a way to convince Romeo we should do this.
A Life of Blue's gray striped dresser that even made it on The Nester's blog.















3 comments:
Wonderful makeovers! I need to go check out the originals.
Kathy
They are all beautiful. Lots of talent!
Pretty fabulous pieces! Thank you for featuring our sideboard - you are the sweetest! :)
P.S. Sorry I am late in commenting - I am so behind on blogs these days. We're getting ready for a garage sale in a few weeks and it has just been madness around here!
Post a Comment