Monday, September 27, 2010

Project Diaries, Volume 1

Come join me in our very first link-up! I'm sure it'll be small, but one has to start somewhere :) Can't wait to see what you've been working on!

*Don't forget, I am hosting a giveaway for a free blog design by Designer Blogs the first week in October.*

Party Rules:
1) Be a follower of Stories of a House, and/or become a subscriber.
2) Add the Project Diaries button to your post.
3) Please only link up home decor-related projects.
4) Add the URL of your post, not your general blog URL.
5) Mosey on over to the other blogs and leave some lovely comments!



5 comments:

cindy the cottage chick said...

I posted my blue and brown bedroom cause I haven't taken recent pics of my newest projects yet. I'm wanting to do a feature on new bloggers in the coming month, so watch for your blog in the limelight!

Kacey said...

I'm linked up! Thanks for hosting, Christa!

Katie said...

Guess what that table is FINALLY finished!!! Oh the story that goes with this table. It goes on and on. I hope to blog about it tonight so I can link to the party. Thanks again so much for your help.

Cindy said...

thanks for the invite. i've linked up. i love your pieces that you've done. great job.... :)

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Chista!
Great idea for a party! I linked up a footstool redo. I just started hosting a decorating inspiration party too - Feathered Nest Friday- would love it if you would join sometime. Your table came out beautifully! :)

Post a Comment