I hope you like the new blog name and design as much as I do! I cannot say enough about Lauren at Designer Blogs. In a matter of a day and a half, we had accomplished all of the design through emails. She was so patient with me and my vision, and her design exceeded my expectations.
Modern Vintage Interiors has been a great starting point for this little blog. There was a time where I never read blogs nor considered writing one. But, I've found myself glued to all of your home and furniture projects, and your inspiration has encouraged me to expand this little blog to include the inspiration I get from you! I just love and appreciate it when someone takes the time to post a tutorial, with product details, which is what I always try to do. I look forward to swapping ideas, paint colors, and finishing techniques.
That is how Stories of a House was born.
I will be hosting Project Diaries every weekend (starting next week) so that we can share our latest and greatest before and afters of a room, a piece of furniture, or simply a project that makes your house a home.
I am also giving away a $35 Target gift card to one of my faithful followers! To enter, just leave a comment telling me that you are a follower, old or new! It will run through Tuesday, September 21st, so spread the word!
Until next time,














40 comments:
Wow! What a pretty site :) And I'll definitely party with you...I'll add your link/button to my party page. I've only been a follower for a few days, but I'm anxious to get to 'know' ya.
it looks adorable! i love the colors and the little birdy with the curly-q tail! and you know i am a follower. :)
I'm a follower! Love the new design!
I looks great!! I love the colors you chose.
I'm and old follower! I LOVE the new design, the grey and yellow looks awesome! Cant wait to see what you have in the future :)
Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/
I'm an old follower :) The design is very clean and crisp :)
xxoo
Old reader, new follower!
Love the new look and name. Grey and yellow are a gorgeous colour combo.
Erica
I'm a faithful follower! Love the new design...very chic :)
Everything looks really great! :)
I just recently discovered your blog and love it. The new look is great!
Oooh! Love the new digs! We were just talking today about getting our blog redesigned. I may have to check her out.
Forgot to say, I'm a follower. :)
Love the new blog format, name, colours, EVERYTHING! :)
and I'm still a faithful follower.
I'm a recent follower of your blog. So happy I've found you!
love your blog concept and your new look/name! looking forward to the Project Diaries! :)
have a creative day,
amyw.
I am a follower, excited for your new blog!
I am a follower! Love the new look and excited about the changes.
I love the yellow and gray~very chic and simple.
I am a follower. :)
LOVE "Stories of a House" and your new blog design. I am super excited to view and participate in your "Project Diaries." Your blog redesign was well done, friend!
I am a faithful follower :) Love your style, love your thoughts, love your family!
I've been following you for a little while now. I like the simple and easy to read format of your new blog and also the new name. It's very different and will take some getting used to but change is good!
Follower here. Love the new look!
The gray and yellow color scheme is really pretty. And I like the birds too. It looks great...although your other blog did too!
I am follower. Love the new design!
Staci
1stacijo@cox.net
love the new look. congrats on the change.
Looks fabulous! Congratulations! Love the gray and yellow. {Lauren is the best!}
I love your new name and blog design. It looks great. Fun change! Congratulations. I'm a follower!
I am a new follower and I am so glad I found you. Your projects are very inspiring!
I'm a new follower! Love your blog design - so pretty!
I am a new follower- LOVE this blog!!
I have followed for a while now. Love the new design!
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail DOT com
I'm a follower! I love this blog and all the inspirations I get from it!
i am a new reader and follower. love the new look.
I'm a follower. Love the colors and new design!
This is my first visit so I never saw your "old" look but I love the look of your new blog design. I enjoyed looking through some of your posts. Looks like you are a busy woman! I'm a new follower.
Jane
I have been lurking for a little while now, but love your site. I visit daily (sshhh...while I'm supposed to be working)!
I am a new follower and I love all the furniture that you restore. I would love to have that kind of patience.
Laura Fitz
I am a follower. I love the new look- its so fresh!
I'm a fairly new follower but I check-in daily!
I love the new look. So pretty and chic!
I'm a follower. :-)
Post a Comment