I thought I'd share my favorite thing in my house; a collage of all my babies. It's also Liberty's favorite spot. (Pardon the crummy lighting; this hallway does not get much natural light.)
It just makes me happy.
True Random Number Generator32 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Hi! I'm Christa - just the girl next door who married one of the good guys, had three little women. My blog is where I share my passion for life, family, and DIY.
8 comments:
It looks good! I like the black frames, very classic.
You have some great photos in there.
Stopping by from Trash to Treasure! Your wall looks amazing! I did something close in my foyer stairwell also. They do make you smile!
Wow, it looks great! I really like it!
Lovin' all those black frames...so classic! Hop ove and enter my COASTAL GIVEAWAY...I think you will like it!
Blessings,
Linda
I LOVE your gallery wall...really well done.
I love this... I need to work on the wall up my stairs and this is certainly helpful. Thanks for sharing... it's lovely! ~ kim
Coming over from Under the Table and Dreaming. Love your photo wall! It came out lovely.
Love this wall. I am loving your blog - so glad I found it. Beautiful taste.
Post a Comment