Thursday, July 7, 2011

~ Blue Gray Dresser with Mirror ~

Well, hello there!
The garage is nearly empty now, an accomplishment I never thought would come to pass.
Here is the latest finished piece:


The color is SW Upward. I distressed it but decided against glazing, and I'm glad I did. Love it!


 Once all the old varnish was removed, the top restained very nicely.



And be sure to check back soon, I will be hosting a great giveaway!

12 comments:

The mum of all trades said...

This is just stunning! It will bring so much to whatever room it goes into. I envy you having your garage cleared of furniture projects. I just don't know where to start on mine. I need a list I think.

Stacey said...

That is so pretty! love the natural top! Nice job!
Stacey of Embracing Change

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

GORGEOUS, friend! i love that color and the nice huge mirror!!!! it is a true beauty!

cat said...

i love the way you paint and finish! you use so many paint colors, do you buy quarts? how do you use the razor blade to distress?

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Just beautiful Christa! I love the beautiful wood grain on the top and what a great mirror. My garage is almost empty too, at least for the moment.

Allison said...

It's beautiful, Christa! I love those older dressers...so much character and detail. It's a great color and the top is gorgeous.

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

That is a beauty! I love that style of dresser with mirror!

Between Blue and Yellow said...

So pretty!

Melissa and Scott said...

Love! We glaze or stain everything when we go with white but I'm loving the look of this. We may just have to skip that step next time

Michelle {not Shelly} said...

Gorgeous! Awesome job Christa!!

The Kramer Angle said...

Love it!

rachel @ gilly grey said...

Just found your blog via Shaunna at Show & Tell. Love it! I'll be following ;)

Rachel
xoxo

Post a Comment