A few weeks ago, I was contacted about an opportunity to host a giveaway for Malouf Fine Linens. I think it must have been fate, having struggled so long with terrible sleep, neck and back problems - for which we were researching a new Sleep Number bed. I had already visited the Sleep Number store, and being as
About a month later, Malouf Fine Linens graciously sent me their Zoned 100% Natural Talalay Latex Pillow, which happened to be the same day I had also purchased a feather down pillow top from Target (with a 20% off coupon). I laid down that night and had the best sleep I've had since Our Disney Cruise (which was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in). Weeks later, I am still sleeping like a baby, and the pillow has helped my neck so much! I love it that I can remove the cover and wash it, that it is dust mite resistant, and supports my neck.
I also received a Sleep Tite Mattress Protector which is 100% hypo-allergenic, and acts as a barrier against dust mites and all sorts of other stuff we want to protect our mattresses from.
On to the giveaway - Malouf Fine Linens has offered to give two of my wonderful readers their choice of a pillow or a mattress protector (not to be confused with a mattress pad). I am very impressed with this company and am therefore joyfully sharing this giveaway with you all. Simply leave a comment and let me know whether you would like a pillow or a mattress protector and I will randomly select two winners. The giveaway will run until Thursday at 5pm AZ time.
Good luck to all!














27 comments:
How exciting to be exposed to quality bed linen products! You are right in that sleep comfort is so important. Given the choice, I would love to have Talalay latex pillow. Thanks for the giveaway.
Lori
Sounds like a winner! I would love to try a new pillow and sleep like a baby too :)
I would love to try a new pillow... Thanks for the giveaway.
o man!! there is nothing like a good nights sleep where you can wake up and not have pains and spasms and aches and creaks when you crawl out of bed in the morning:) What a great give away!!!
A pillow would be my hope! My husband destroys his pillow every night trying to get it "just right"! Ha! I have bought several pillows and he is never satisfied...Help!!
I have the Sleep Number bed...best money I have ever spent! Love it for sure!!
Hugs
SueAnn
I too have a really bad neck from an old injury and have searched for a comfortable pillow for twenty plus years. So, a pillow for me!
That's a tough one...I guess the mattress pad because hubby should benefit too right? :) Thanks Christa!
Great give away! I would like to try the pillow. I have not found one that really gives me a good night's sleep! Thanks, Christa!
Bobbie
bjfy2k007@att.net
What an interesting product -- After your blog, I did a search and read about it online. I think I will buy the pillows, but I'd love to win a mattress pad!
Sounds like a company I need to check out. I'd love to try the mattress pad!
Would love to try out one of those pillows
I think a new pillow is a wonderful thing! Jackie@Pacitti.us
I would love to try the pillow! I'm intrigued that a pillow could give you such a good nights sleep. That is wonderful!
Ohhhhh, I would love a new pillow! Sounds fantastic!
Thank You!
Tara
~A Mustard Seed Dream
t.erickson@rocketmail.com
I would love a new pillow!
I would love a new pillow!
After a very restless night, I'd say I NEED the pillow!
Kate @ welcomedtempest.blogspot.com
Hi Christa - ironic that I should read this after not being able to get to sleep until 3:00 am this morning, which is happening all too often! I purchased an Obus Form pillow a few months ago, hoping it would make a difference, but, alas, NO!
I had back surgery 15 years ago, and spend most of my night trying to get into the correct position for "the good of my back": on my side, with a pillow between my knees, my head on a correct pillow, blah, blah, blah........... I have often looked at the Sleep Number beds, and like you, am money conscious (cheap!), and won't spend that amount on a mattress.
I have enjoyed/continue to enjoy your "Stories of a House" articles and always look forward to seeing your latest project - I feel like I know you and your family!
We have just purchased a house in Queen Creek (San Tan Heights) that closed last Thursday. I would TRULY love to have the Sleep Tite Mattress Protector or the Zoned 100% Natural Talalay Latex Pillow to use in my new house - that would be so exciting! I am driving to Arizona the second week in September and plan to stay/furnish the house during my 2-week stay - that new pillow would surely help me get a wonderful night's sleep. I also have to buy mattresses, so if you have any suggestions as to what brand/where to buy that is reasonable (cheap), I could really use some help.
A new BETTER pillow would be a dream come true, for my husband. We have purchased in the last several years, 25 to 50 pillows, that just aren't "right"for whatever reason. My husband has such stiffness in his neck, and none give him the support he is looking for. So a great pillow like this, would provide him with a good nights sleep, I believe, finally. thanks for the chance to win. bstoby@charter.net
Oh, a good pillow would be wonderful to have! Thanks for a chance to win one, imacrafty1 at sbcglobal dot net. Mary
I would love to try a new pillow!
A new pillow would be wonderful - I have looked for the right pillow forever! Thanks for the great giveaway!
I would like to try a pillow. I just replaced our mattress covers due to allergies. Thanks
Christa,
If I won I would like the mattress cover. I have lots of company coming and would love to freshen up the bedroom. Thanks!
I struggle with back trouble, too. I sleep maybe 2-3 hours a night and then I'm up walking around the house and then try again! I would love to try a new pillow. I could use all the help I can get! So glad the pillow is helping you, Christa!
I think I would try the pillow. My bones don't rest as well as they used to!
How comfy! I think I'd like the pillow!
Post a Comment