Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back to Reality

 Our 10 day vacation was absolutely wonderful, relaxing, and fun.
We spent half of it at Kevin's parents' home in Florida, where the kids enjoyed golf cart rides. I don't know why I don't have a better picture of this activity, but on this day they were getting tired of waiting to watch their Daddy go for a spin in GrampE's plane.


And might I add that Captain Jack Sparrow Disney knows how to make a cruise GREAT.
He was the food was yummy.

The kids had the most magical time with their 4 NJ cousins.
Saying goodbye to Jack Watching the kids say goodbye was heartbreaking.
It was the trip of a lifetime.
Now, I must get back to watching Pirates of the Caribbean reality.


5 comments:

Irene Robertson said...

jealous...

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

so fun! and what a gorgeous family. your husband bears a strong resemblance to jack sparrow. but who is that other dude in the pic? ;)

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Sounds like fun!

Lori @ Projects Plenty said...

You and your daughters are GORGEOUS. GrampE has quite the golf cart... and planes, too ?! That would not be your average Grandpa. :) So glad you had such a great vacation!

Chrissie said...

What a beautiful family! My girls had their hair done like that when we went to Seaworld. I am so happy for you all to have had such a great vacation!

Post a Comment